A home care agency is looking for enthusiastic, reliable care assistants to take part in a thriving company that provides high-quality and much-needed services to vulnerable people in the entire Schilderswijk area in The Hague. You receive a monthly “consistency” bonus of 2-3% (adhere to the agreed availability / schedule), tax-free kilometer allowance of € 0.19 / km paid by us, holiday allowance, an occupational pension scheme, private healthcare plus unbeatable salary . During the recruitment process extensive and ongoing training and support will be given.
As an assistant for healthcare, your tasks include:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Preparation of food, medication, shopping, housework and social support
To be a successful care assistant, you have the following skills and experience:
- Fully valid driving license in the Netherlands, with access to your own vehicle with APK and insurance.
- Previous care experience is preferred, but is not essential – every experience would be great from previous family care.
- Level 2 health care and social care.
- Flexibility and availability for working hours.
- 100% dedicated to helping to improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- An improved CRB background check – costs € 52.
- An update DBS will be taken as long as it is in date and can be checked by the Care manager.
- Able to communicate clearly in Dutch with someone who is possibly confused or hard of hearing.
- Permit to work in the Netherlands.
The available hours for this function are:
- Weekday mornings – 07: 00-11: 00
- Evenings – 17.00 to 22.00
- Weekends – (ALL hours)
There are also opportunities for night shifts and 24-hour Live-in care according to your availability.
In return, the health care assistant receives an hourly wage of € 9.05 – € 13.50 per hour DOE, which increases after the trial and with the duration of the employment.