Welder Mig / Mag + Tig
What are you going to do?
- – You carry out welding work in accordance with safety, environmental and quality standards;
- -Responsible for carrying out various welding activities at our customers, mostly in the (petro) chemical industry;
- -The welding activities take place both in workshop and / or on location.
What do you need?
- – Certified and / or certified welder with experience in the welding processes TIG and BMBE (coated electrode);
- -Work experience within the petrochemical industry;
- -Experience with MIG / MAG or STT is a plus;
- -If you prefer a completed MBO metalworking or mechanical engineering course;
- -Flexible and have a positive working posture;
- -Reliable, representative and has good communication skills;
- -The possession of diploma Basic safety VCA;
- -In possession of driver’s license B and own transport;
- -You master the Dutch language.
- -Excellent primary and secondary conditions;
- -Personal career guidance;
- -Pretty working atmosphere within a healthy organization;
- – Possibility of following courses and / or courses;
VNOM uses the hirer’s remuneration in accordance with the CAO.